What is CSR?Corporate Social Responsibility is a way to management by which companies try to make a balance between economic, social and environmental essentials. In simple words, we can say that it is a way for companies to take responsibility for the environmental and social impacts of their business operations. The words Corporate Social Responsibility explains itself. Every corporate house does some production that makes some leftovers. So handle with those leftovers and make the things Eco-friendly companies should do some awareness programs. They should do someday outings for the cleanliness drive. Do donations in between unprivileged people nearby your workplace. It could be in terms of financial help, cloth donation, footwear donation, distribution of food packages etc. If there is any conference or meeting is organized at your place. Then all event stationary which is not used and left by delegates at the venue. Try to distribute those materials among children nearby.
Key points to add CSR activity to your event-
- Clean a nearby park or playground in the morning or afternoon of an event day.
- Do some charity by Donating excess funds from an event
- Try to recycle all paper products used in your event
- Try to go digital instead of paper products for any documentation thing in your even. For example provide a PDF that can be emailed or downloaded rather than print out.
- People who could not ordinarily afford to attend your event but they are interested in, reserve some space for them in your guest list.
- Donate event t-shirts and extra goodies to any charity.
- Try to donate leftover flowers to a local nursing home.
- Instead of single-serve plastic water bottles, supply reusable water bottles to the guests. They’re also good for sponsorship opportunities.
- Collect holograms and name badges from your team member as they can be used at your next event.
- Go for the online registration process, it will help keep you more organized and save paper.
- Book with hotels that support green and energy-efficient initiatives.
- Buy fair-trade when possible and Source your needs locally.
Importance Of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)-
Customer & Employee Attraction -
Public Image Enhancement -
Government Relations -
Distinction in Brand -
Positive Environment at Workplace -