In the growing Event Industry and Event Management Services the competition is tough to provide the best at the lowest cost possible. This has affected the morale of youth who are seeking for a career in the Event Business. Many freelancers turn into Event Entrepreneurs to seek growth in the Event Management Industry because their is a very little success in the Industry in this business as an employee. Even the success in becoming an Event Entrepreneur is not sure. One has to struggle and compete among the existing Event Management Companies in the area.
- There a lot of different concepts and ideas in every Event Entrepreneur to proceed and attract potential clients and customers but due to the lack of patience they are left behind in the chase. Every business needs a concrete & unique idea and concept and an positive approach towards the work. What most of the Event Management Companies seek is instant project with phenomenal profit and in that approach they usually discard the small projects in place. Some businesses do succeed but most of the businesses lag behind.
- The most important thing what Event Entrepreneurs do not think about is brand promotion. Event Companies do brand promotion like stuff for their clients so that their client could achieve a visibility in the market and gain projects, customers or clients. But the important thing is to notice that the Event Management companies also needs their Brand Name to be promoted. They must do the Brand Promotion for themselves also. Then only they will get the recognition they are seeking for the market.
- See the industry is vast and so Every Entrepreneur or business must maintain or posses a USP. Yes USP, because how your targeted audience will choose you if you don't contain any reason to be chosen off. There must be some specialisation in your work. Either you are specialised in Wedding Events, Corporate Events, Birthday Parties, Corporate Parties, Event Production, Music Concerts, Exhibition Planning etc. Whatever you do from the list, you have to be astonishing and remarkable because more than the marketing, word of mouth works more for any Event Management Company.
- Event management is a multi million dollar industry which is growing at the rate of 150% per annum with events being hosted almost daily. So making a career in event management is a good choice. Organising a perfectly synchronised, well planned, well conducted and memorable event, requires the supervision and services of well trained and experienced event professionals. Therefore event management companies are always on a look out for event professionals.
Success of an event mangerThe success of an event manger depends upon how well he organised the event and up to which extent he is able to achieve event and marketing objectives. The salary of an event manager depends upon his qualification, amount of exposure to events, media and corporate contacts. Working as an entrepreneur after two or three years of work experience is strongly recommended. If you can give value for money to your sponsors then sky is the limit for your income. The event professionals do any project in a proper manner as they follow the project management theory . Process for Project Management must be so smooth that there is no clause of lagging behind. One will succeed in each and every project with this approach. This systematic approach is designed by our own experienced and dedicated team members.
Process for Project Management goes as follows -
- Evaluation of the Project in terms of Requirements.
- Allocation of vendors fulfilling the requirements.
- Selection of suitable vendors on the basis of their past work and quotation.
- Evaluation of project in terms of Services.
- Allocation of Service Men on the basis of their experience and past projects.
- Preparation of an Outlay for the process of Project with Structure.
- Presentation of the Outlay to the Client.
- Modifications (if required).
- Preparation of Contingency Plan.
- Budget Clearance by the Client after Standing and Single-Use Plan Drafting.
- Regular updations providing.