Career in Event ManagementEvents and occasions are saying as to be an integral part of our lifestyle. We simply cannot bypass them as they touch almost all aspects of our social existence. Birthday celebrations, social gatherings, engagements, and weddings are events we celebrate at the personal level. During course years there are many events that are may be such as inter and intra school contests, annual fest, sports day celebration, followed by university and college level fest. In the sphere of work, there are annual general meetings, marketing campaigns, exhibitions, product launches, conferences and brand development activities. There are also such events along with the school and college as fashion shows, cultural programs, promotional campaigns, religious gatherings talent hunt shows, and so on. We also play an important role to improve the lifestyle of human beings.
Key Notes -And what’s more, all of us have been a part of these events from time to time. We either organise the whole event or take part in the show to make the event memorable. Either way, we want these occasions to go on as per our expectations and in doing so we often seek professional help. However, we do not pay much need to the people who put in their effort and creative talent to make these events memorable and successful. They are called as event managers.
- Event management is a mutability activity. Major constituents of this profile Customer relationship management, meticulous planning, include creativity, including creativity, advertising and marketing, Offline promotion, Online promotion, digital marketing, Network marketing and much more, all rolled into one seamlessly choreographed process.
- If you are willing to earn A good money but not interested in doing 9 to 5 job. Is it irony? A common 9 to 5 working employee will say obviously it is irony. But in reality it is not irony. A super active young can make a good money without doing 9 to 5.
- If you are a foodie, traveller, party animal, EDM lover, keen listener and having a good skill in crowd management, can use a good and smart sense in panic situations. You are totally suitable for event industry.
After doing these short term courses you can join some prestigious event companies like -
- Wizcrft International Entertainment PVT LTD
- Percept LTD
- Bookmyshow(Big Tree Entertainment PVT LTD)
- Paytm (One97 Communications LTD)
- Insider (Wasteland Entertainment PVT LTD )
- Tafcon Projects India PVT LTD
- Cvent India
- Cineyug International Entertainment PVT LTD
- Hire4event.com (Global Magic Consulting PVT LTD)
- Fountainhead MKTG
The average salary of an employee in event and entertainment industry in India-
- Manager- 84840-150000 INR per month
- Assistant Manager- 56000-100000 INR per month
- Dy. Assistant Manager- 600000-700000 INR per year
- Event Manager- 567000-650000 INR per year
- Exhibition Designer- 63000-79000 INR per month
- Client Servicing- 337000-450000 INR per year
- Assistant Art Director- 1100000-1500000 INR per year